Mito Pereira heads into the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club with +9000 odds. He made the cut and finished 42nd in his most recent event, the FedEx St. Jude Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Pereira before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
Mito Pereira Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Mito Pereira to win the 2022 BMW Championship +9000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mito Pereira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||42||67-71-68-69 (-5)||10||$54,750|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||66-81 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-66 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Mito Pereira
- Pereira has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 42nd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Pereira has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -5 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Pereira has ended the day under par five times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mito Pereira
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pereira was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 53rd percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 92nd percentile on par 4s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.88 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Pereira was better than only 1% of the golfers (averaging 5.25 strokes per hole).
- Pereira fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Pereira had less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.2.
- Pereira’s 14 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the tournament average (7.1).