Mito Pereira has +3785 odds to win the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after he finished third in his last tournament action in the PGA Championship (May 19-22). Before Pereira tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Mito Pereira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||3||68-64-69-75 (-4)||265||$870,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||64-69-70-67 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-71-69-71 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||71-70-69-70 (-8)||5||$158,670|
Recent Form Insights: Mito Pereira
- Pereira will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Pereira has finished in the top five once.
- Pereira finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four events.
- Pereira has finshed under par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on six occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mito Pereira
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pereira was in the 97th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him strongly, in the 77th percentile of the competitors.
- Pereira was better than 99% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Pereira recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Pereira carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.3).
- Pereira’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average (4.6).