The 2022 PGA Championship is underway, and Mito Pereira is in seventh position with a score of -2.
Recent Tournaments: Mito Pereira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||64-69-70-67 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-71-69-71 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||71-70-69-70 (-8)||5||$158,670|
Recent Form Insights: Mito Pereira
- Pereira will look to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Pereira has finished in the top 20 three times in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Pereira has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Pereira has finished below par 11 times, while also recording two par-or-better rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mito Pereira
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pereira was in the 73rd percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.85 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was strong enough to place him in the 75th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes).
- Pereira was better than 74% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Pereira fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Pereira recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Pereira’s 13 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average of 6.6.