Mito Pereira enters the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +6600 odds after making the cut and finishing 45th in his most recent outing, the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP. Before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Pereira in this event.
Mito Pereira Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Mito Pereira to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mito Pereira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||45||67-77-68-66 (-2)||13||$27,638|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||4||67-63-67-67 (-20)||4||$336,667|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||54||74-73-70-69 (+2)||16||$34,350|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||42||67-71-68-69 (-5)||10||$54,750|
Recent Form Insights: Mito Pereira
- Pereira will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Pereira has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Pereira has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Pereira has finshed better than par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mito Pereira
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pereira shot poorly over the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the sixth percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.90 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which was good enough to land him in the 88th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Pereira was better than just 5% of the field (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Pereira carded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other golfers averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Pereira had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.1.
- Pereira’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the tournament average (5.6).