Mito Pereira heads into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +10142 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the Genesis Scottish Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Pereira before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Mito Pereira to win the 2022 The Open Championship +10142
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mito Pereira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||66-81 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-66 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||13||73-72-70-70 (-3)||10||$221,400|
Recent Form Insights: Mito Pereira
- In his past four events, Pereira has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Pereira finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Pereira has finished below par four times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mito Pereira
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pereira was in the 84th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging par on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.35 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which placed him in the 12th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Pereira shot better than only 18% of the field at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Pereira shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Pereira had one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.5).
- Pereira’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were less than the field average (3.8).