Mito Pereira heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +4050 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the U.S. Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Pereira before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Mito Pereira to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +4050
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mito Pereira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||13||73-72-70-70 (-3)||10||$221,400|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||70-66-68-71 (-5)||4||$246,540|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||3||68-64-69-75 (-4)||1||$870,000|
Recent Form Insights: Mito Pereira
- In his past four tournaments, Pereira has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Pereira has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Pereira has finished below par seven times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on six occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mito Pereira
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pereira was in the 95th percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.29-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 19th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Pereira was better than 76% of the golfers at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Pereira carded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, outperforming the field average of 1.1.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Pereira recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.0).
- Pereira failed to record a birdie or better on any of the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open. The tournament average was 4.3.