MJ Daffue heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +40000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open, finishing 64th. Before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Daffue in this event.
Recent Tournaments: MJ Daffue
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 11-14||Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open||64||68-73-72-75 (+8)||18||$16,200|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||49||68-71-73-68 (-4)||17||$9,135|
|July 22-25||3M Open||51||69-71-71-70 (-3)||12||$15,774|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||62||70-68-71-73 (-6)||15||$7,595|
Recent Form Insights: MJ Daffue
- Daffue has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- In his past four events, Daffue has an average finish of 57th.
- Daffue has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Daffue has finished below par eight times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: MJ Daffue
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Daffue was in the 72nd percentile on par 3s at the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open placed him below average, in the 26th percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open, Daffue was better than only 5% of the field (averaging 5.17 strokes per hole).
- Daffue recorded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open (the tournament average was 2.1).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open, Daffue recorded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.5).
- Daffue’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open were more than the field average of 3.9.