Nate Lashley (+10000) enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after missing the cut at the John Deere Classic in his last outing Before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lashley in this event.
Nate Lashley to win the 2022 3M Open +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nate Lashley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||72-68 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||25||68-68-67-69 (-8)||11||$61,835|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nate Lashley
- Lashley finished 25th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four appearances, Lashley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -8 in his only recent appearance.
- Lashley has finished below par five times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nate Lashley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lashley shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the John Deere Classic, which placed him in the 30th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Lashley was better than 39% of the competitors at the John Deere Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Lashley shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Lashley had one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.0).
- Lashley’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the tournament average (6.9).