As we enter the weekend of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson, Nate Lashley is in 61st position with a score of -5.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Nate Lashley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||11||69-68-64-71 (-12)||5||$177,025|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nate Lashley
- In his past four events, Lashley has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Lashley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Lashley has headed to the clubhouse below par four times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nate Lashley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lashley shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.25 strokes to finish in the 97th percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 97th percentile on par 4s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes on the 24 par-4 holes.
- Lashley was better than just 8% of the golfers at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Lashley fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Lashley did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Lashley’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the field average (6.0).