Nate Lashley heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +15000 odds after missing the cut at the RBC Heritage, his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lashley before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Nate Lashley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-70-71-69 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||69-68-69-72 (-10)||7||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||71-68-67-71 (-7)||10||$54,600|
Recent Form Insights: Nate Lashley
- Lashley has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Lashley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lashley has finished under par nine times, while also carding one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nate Lashley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lashley shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 15th percentile of the field.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him below average, in the 24th percentile of the competitors.
- Lashley was better than only 1% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Lashley did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Lashley had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Lashley carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.