Nate Lashley will try to improve on an 18th-place finish in his last action in the Valero Texas Open when he takes to the course at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has +18000 odds to win. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lashley before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Nate Lashley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-70-71-69 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||69-68-69-72 (-10)||7||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||71-68-67-71 (-7)||10||$54,600|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||69-72-69-67 (-11)||9||$97,356|
Recent Form Insights: Nate Lashley
- Lashley has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Lashley has posted one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Lashley finished with a better-than-average score in each of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four tournaments.
- Lashley has finshed better than par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nate Lashley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lashley was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him strongly, in the 77th percentile of the field.
- Lashley was better than 64% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Lashley carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Lashley had two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Lashley’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average (5.1).