Nate Lashley has +20000 odds to win the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin. He made the cut in his most recent event here, the 2021 Shriners Children’s Open, and placed 35th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lashley before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Nate Lashley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nate Lashley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||61||71-69-69-75 (-4)||13||$17,222|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||55||72-70-71-72 (-3)||13||$18,560|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||57||68-73-69-71 (-7)||19||$18,648|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||76-71 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nate Lashley
- Lashley will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Lashley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 58th.
- Lashley has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four tournaments.
- Lashley has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nate Lashley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lashley was in the 51st percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him in the 42nd percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Lashley shot better than 56% of the competitors (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Lashley carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Lashley recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.1.
- Lashley had fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 6.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.