Nate Lashley heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +30000 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2022. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lashley before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Nate Lashley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nate Lashley to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nate Lashley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||35||66-70-70-69 (-9)||10||$29,683|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-71 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nate Lashley
- Lashley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 35th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Lashley has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -9 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Lashley has headed to the clubhouse under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nate Lashley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lashley was in the 37th percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic placed him in the 37th percentile of the field.
- Lashley was better than 39% of the competitors at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Lashley did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the field averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Lashley did not card a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- Lashley had fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.3 on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.