Nate Lashley has +25000 odds at the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC. He missed the cut in his last event here, the 2020 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lashley before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Nate Lashley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||72-67-67-64 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70 (+6)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||11||69-68-64-71 (-12)||5||$177,025|
Recent Form Insights: Nate Lashley
- Lashley has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Lashley has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -15 those two times he made the cut.
- Lashley has headed to the clubhouse under par six times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nate Lashley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lashley shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the 26th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Lashley was better than only 3% of the competitors (averaging 5.25 strokes per hole).
- Lashley recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.2.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Lashley recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.8).
- Lashley’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the tournament average (6.0).