Nate Lashley heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +26500 odds after making the cut in his last event here, the 2021 Travelers Championship, placing 76th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lashley before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Nate Lashley to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +26500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nate Lashley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||72-67-67-64 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nate Lashley
- Lashley has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four tournaments, Lashley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -18 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last nine rounds, Lashley has finished under par three times, while also carding one par-or-better round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nate Lashley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lashley finished in the fifth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him well, in the 75th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lashley shot better than only 9% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Lashley recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lashley carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.9).
- Lashley’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the tournament average (4.6).