Nick Hardy, who took 13th in the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) from July 14-17 in his last action, heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +4100 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hardy before he takes to the course in Blaine, Minnesota.
Nick Hardy to win the 2022 3M Open +4100
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nick Hardy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||13||69-69-67-70 (-9)||10||$72,458|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||71-68-71-64 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||8||67-64-68-70 (-11)||8||$243,605|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||69-68-73-72 (+2)||8||$241,302|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Hardy
- Hardy will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- Hardy has earned one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes in his past four events.
- Hardy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Hardy has finushed below par 11 times, while also posting 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Hardy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hardy was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 64th percentile of the field.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him well, in the 87th percentile of the field.
- Hardy was better than 57% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Hardy recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Hardy recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.5).
- Hardy’s nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were more than the field average of 6.0.