Nick Hardy (+3000) heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Shriners Children’s Open, finishing 44th. Before he tees off in , , let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hardy in this event.
Nick Hardy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nick Hardy to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +3000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nick Hardy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||67-69-69-68 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||5||70-67-68-70 (-13)||4||$280,944|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||67||71-70-71-77 (+1)||17||$16,720|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Hardy
- Hardy has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Hardy has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Hardy has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hardy has finished under par 11 times, while also posting one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Hardy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hardy shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 26th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.84-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him well, in the 75th percentile of the competitors.
- Hardy shot better than 66% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Hardy shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hardy carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Hardy’s 10 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the field average of 7.8.