Nick Hardy enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +20000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open. Before Hardy tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Nick Hardy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||68-75-71-66 (-8)||12||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||76-73 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Hardy
- In his past four appearances, Hardy has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Hardy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, he finished -8 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hardy has finished under par four times, while also registering one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Hardy
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hardy shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him strongly, in the 69th percentile of the competitors.
- Hardy shot better than only 8% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Hardy did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hardy had two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Hardy recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.