Nick Hardy has +16500 odds at the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hardy before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Nick Hardy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||68-75-71-66 (-8)||12||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||76-73 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Hardy
- Hardy has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 28th.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Hardy carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished -8 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Hardy has finshed better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Hardy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hardy shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which was good enough to land him in the 69th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hardy was better than only 8% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Hardy did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hardy carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Hardy carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.