Nick Hardy enters the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +2400 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the John Deere Classic, finishing 30th. Below we help you make your best bets on Hardy before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Nick Hardy to win the 2022 The Open Championship +2400
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Nick Hardy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||71-68-71-64 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||8||67-64-68-70 (-11)||8||$243,605|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||69-68-73-72 (+2)||8||$241,302|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||68-73-65-71 (-3)||16||$39,730|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Hardy
- Hardy will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Hardy has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Hardy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -6.
- Hardy has finished below par nine times and carded 12 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Hardy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hardy was in the 39th percentile on par 3s at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the John Deere Classic, Hardy shot better than 57% of the competitors (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Hardy shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Hardy had more bogeys or worse (six) than the tournament average (2.0).
- Hardy recorded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 6.9 on the 44 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic.