Nick Hardy is +19000 to win the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after finishing 14th in the U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline from June 16-19 in his most recent action. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hardy before he takes to the course in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Nick Hardy to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +19000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nick Hardy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||69-68-73-72 (+2)||8||$241,302|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||68-73-65-71 (-3)||16||$39,730|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Hardy
- In his past four events, Hardy has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Hardy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hardy has finished under par five times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Hardy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hardy shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 76th percentile on par 4s at the U.S. Open, averaging 4.08 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Hardy shot better than 33% of the field at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Hardy recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other competitors averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Hardy carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.0).
- Hardy’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were more than the tournament average (4.3).