Nick Hardy heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +36714 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2019. Below we help you make your best bets on Hardy before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Nick Hardy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||68-73-65-71 (-3)||16||$39,730|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||68-75-71-66 (-8)||12||$25,345|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Hardy
- Hardy has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 32nd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Hardy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -6.
- Hardy has headed to the clubhouse below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Hardy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hardy was somewhat average over the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging par to finish in the 58th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him in the 66th percentile of the competitors.
- Hardy was better than 70% of the field at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Hardy recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, outperforming the field average of 2.0.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hardy had three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Hardy’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average of 4.4.