Nick Taylor missed the cut in his last event at Port Royal Golf Course, the 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, and he has +4000 odds to win here in the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Taylor before he tees off in , .
Nick Taylor Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nick Taylor to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nick Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||19||68-70-70-70 (-10)||7||$97,091|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||6||67-75-67-68 (-11)||5||$270,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||74-67 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Taylor
- Taylor has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Taylor finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -11 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Taylor has ended the day under par nine times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him below average, in the seventh percentile of the field.
- Taylor shot better than 43% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Taylor failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Taylor did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Taylor’s four birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average of 7.8.