Nick Taylor (+45000) enters the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Wyndham Championship, finishing 81st. Below we help you make your best bets on Taylor before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Nick Taylor Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nick Taylor to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +45000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nick Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||81||67-71-73-72 (+3)||23||$13,286|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||55||75-68-70-72 (+5)||12||$22,917|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Taylor
- Taylor has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 68th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Taylor has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +4 in his past four events.
- Taylor has finished below par four times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor finished in the eighth percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 46th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Taylor was better than just 21% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Taylor recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Taylor had five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Taylor’s 10 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.9.