Nick Taylor heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +6500 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the RBC Heritage. Before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Taylor in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Nick Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||72-68-69-71 (-8)||9||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||70||69-70-68-79 (+2)||19||$15,912|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Taylor
- In his past four tournaments, Taylor has an average finish of 48th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Taylor carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -3.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Taylor has finished below par six times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Taylor
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was in the 15th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the 11th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Taylor shot better than 69% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Taylor recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Taylor carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Taylor’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average of 5.8.