Nick Taylor made the cut and finished 27th in his most recent appearance in the RBC Canadian Open, and he has +11000 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Taylor before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Nick Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||66-71-72-74 (+3)||12||$22,092|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||15||67-73-69-70 (-1)||7||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Taylor
- Taylor has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Taylor carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Taylor has finished below par four times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of the field.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him below average, in the 26th percentile of the competitors.
- Taylor shot better than 57% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Taylor shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Taylor had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.8).
- Taylor’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the tournament average (6.0).