Nick Taylor has +18000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open. Before Taylor tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Nick Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||72-68-69-71 (-8)||9||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||70||69-70-68-79 (+2)||19||$15,912|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||32||70-77-72-74 (+5)||10||$67,000|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Taylor
- In his past four appearances, Taylor has an average finish of 42nd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Taylor carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Taylor has ended the day under par seven times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Taylor
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 48th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Taylor was better than just 3% of the competitors (averaging 5.13 strokes per hole).
- Taylor did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Taylor did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Taylor’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.