Nick Taylor made the cut and placed 43rd in his most recent appearance in the U.S. Open, and he has +26428 odds as he heads into this year’s event at The Country Club of Brookline. Below we help you make your best bets on Taylor before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Nick Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||70-68-67-71 (-4)||15||$57,047|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||66-71-72-74 (+3)||12||$22,092|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||15||67-73-69-70 (-1)||7||$141,750|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Taylor
- Taylor has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Taylor carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Taylor has finished below par five times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was in the 58th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging par on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was good enough to place him in the 69th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- Taylor shot better than 70% of the field at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Taylor carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, outperforming the field average of 2.0.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Taylor carded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- Taylor recorded more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.