Nick Taylor is in 50th position, with a score of E, heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Nick Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Taylor
- Taylor has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 50th.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Taylor has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of 0 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Taylor has finished below par twice and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Mexico Open, which placed him in the 57th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Taylor was better than just 20% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Taylor recorded a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Taylor had less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.4.
- Taylor had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.