Nick Watney made the cut and placed 34th in his most recent appearance in the 3M Open, and he has +50000 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at TPC Twin Cities. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Watney before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Nick Watney to win the 2022 3M Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-70 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Watney has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Watney has finished with a better-than-average score on two occasions.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney was rather average over the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 41st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him poorly, in the 32nd percentile of the competitors.
- Watney was better than 34% of the golfers at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Watney failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Watney carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.5.
- Watney’s five birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.0.