Nick Watney has +35000 odds at the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Genesis Scottish Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Watney before he tees off in Truckee, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Nick Watney to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +35000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-70 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||79-75 (+14)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Watney did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Watney has finished with a better-than-average score on two occasions.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney was in the 94th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 2.9 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.3-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him below average, in the 19th percentile of the competitors.
- Watney shot better than only 30% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Watney carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Watney did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 3.5).
- Watney’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were less than the tournament average (3.8).