Nick Watney (+30000) enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021, finishing 46th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Watney before he tees off in , .
Nick Watney Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nick Watney to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||73||73-69-71-73 (-2)||15||$15,563|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||70||73-69-71-77 (+2)||18||$16,320|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||69-72 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- Watney has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 72nd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Watney did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those two times he made the cut.
- Watney has finished below par five times and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the sixth percentile of competitors.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the fourth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- Watney was better than only 9% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Watney did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Watney had two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Watney recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.