Nick Watney is +35000 to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after taking 11th in the Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course from October 27-30 in his most recent outing. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Watney before he takes to the course in Houston, Texas.
Nick Watney Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nick Watney to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +35000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||11||67-67-70-67 (-13)||6||$134,875|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||73||73-69-71-73 (-2)||15||$15,563|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||70||73-69-71-77 (+2)||18||$16,320|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- In his past four events, Watney has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Watney finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four events.
- Watney has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging par to finish in the 53rd percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 73rd percentile on par 4s at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Watney was better than 60% of the field at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Watney recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Watney recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Watney had more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 7.1 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship.