Nick Watney heads into the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +75000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the John Deere Classic. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Watney before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
Nick Watney to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||79-75 (+14)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||81-77 (+14)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Watney has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Watney has finished with a better-than-average score on one occasion.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney was in the 73rd percentile on par 3s at the John Deere Classic, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the John Deere Classic, which landed him in the eighth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Watney shot better than 39% of the field at the John Deere Classic on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Watney recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Watney recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of two).
- Watney’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the tournament average (6.9).