Nick Watney has +50000 odds at the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Watney before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||81-77 (+14)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-71 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-76 (+2)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Watney has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Watney has finushed below par once, while also registering one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney was in the fifth percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.50 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.45-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him below average, in the fourth percentile of the competitors.
- Watney was better than only 3% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Watney recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Watney recorded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.9).
- Watney did not record a birdie or better on a single one of the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. The tournament average was 4.6.