Nick Watney heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Watney before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-78 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||66||75-71-75-72 (+5)||18||$42,400|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||20||74-72-69-76 (+3)||8||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-67-71-73 (+2)||12||$43,133|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- Watney has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Watney finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +3 across his past four events.
- Watney has finished below par three times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the ninth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Watney was better than just 20% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Watney did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Watney carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Watney’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.