Nick Watney enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +50000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event here, the 2021 Shriners Children’s Open, placing 56th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Watney before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Nick Watney Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||73||73-69-71-73 (-2)||15||$15,563|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||70||73-69-71-77 (+2)||18||$16,320|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||69-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||74-71 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- In his past four appearances, Watney has an average finish of 72nd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Watney has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four events.
- Watney has finished below par five times and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney was in the 51st percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 42nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Watney shot better than just 32% of the field (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Watney shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Watney had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.1).
- Watney’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).