Nick Watney has +57500 odds to win the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2019, finishing 22nd. Before Watney tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-71 (+7)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-76 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Watney has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Watney has finished below par once and recorded one better-than-average rounds over his last six played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last six rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney was in the 0 percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him in the 39th percentile of the competitors.
- Watney shot better than 34% of the golfers at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Watney shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Watney recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.8).
- Watney carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.