Nick Watney made the cut and placed 31st in his most recent appearance in the Wells Fargo Championship, and he has +40000 odds as he heads into this year’s event at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. Before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Watney in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-78 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||66||75-71-75-72 (+5)||18||$42,400|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||20||74-72-69-76 (+3)||8||$131,400|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- Watney has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Watney finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 4 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Watney has ended the day under par twice, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney finished in the second percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.75 strokes.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 24th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Watney shot better than only 18% of the field (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Watney failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Watney recorded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Watney’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average (5.8).