NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA (+50000) heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club after missing the cut at The RSM Classic in his last event Before ECHAVARRIA tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||72-67 (-3)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||71-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||23||66-64-72-71 (-11)||8||$56,550|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||78-71 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA
- In his past four tournaments, ECHAVARRIA finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, ECHAVARRIA carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished -11 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, ECHAVARRIA has finished below par four times, while also registering one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- ECHAVARRIA shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 17th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic ranked in the 58th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- ECHAVARRIA shot better than 56% of the field at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- ECHAVARRIA did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, ECHAVARRIA carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- ECHAVARRIA carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.3 on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.