NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA, who took 12th in the Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club from January 12-15 in his last outing, comes into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +40000 odds. Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on ECHAVARRIA in this event.
NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA to win the 2023 The American Express +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||69-69-65-65 (-12)||6||$138,908|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||72-67 (-3)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||71-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||23||66-64-72-71 (-11)||8||$56,550|
Recent Form Insights: NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA
- ECHAVARRIA has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- ECHAVARRIA finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -12 in his past four tournaments.
- ECHAVARRIA has finshed below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- ECHAVARRIA was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging par to finish in the 48th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Sony Open in Hawaii, which was strong enough to land him in the 87th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, ECHAVARRIA shot better than 59% of the field (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- ECHAVARRIA fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, ECHAVARRIA had two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- ECHAVARRIA carded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii.