Parker McLachlin enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +75000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2020. Below we help you make your best bets on McLachlin before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Parker McLachlin to win the 2022 3M Open +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Parker McLachlin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||81-73 (+12)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||75-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Parker McLachlin
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- McLachlin has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, McLachlin has shot under par once.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Parker McLachlin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McLachlin was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.45-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him below average, in the first percentile of the competitors.
- McLachlin was better than only 10% of the golfers at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- McLachlin did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, McLachlin carded less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.5.
- McLachlin carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.