Pat Perez enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +7000 odds after making the cut and finishing 51st in his last outing, the RBC Heritage. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Perez before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Pat Perez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||51||68-73-69-71 (-3)||277||$19,653|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||70||67-70-75-74 (+2)||19||$15,912|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-72-75-68 (-3)||10||$100,111|
Recent Form Insights: Pat Perez
- In his past four tournaments, Perez has an average finish of 51st.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Perez carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Perez has finished under par six times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Pat Perez
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Perez finished in the 50th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 66th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Perez shot better than 38% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Perez fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Perez had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Perez had more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.