Pat Perez has +18000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his last time out here, the 2021 RBC Heritage. Before Perez tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Pat Perez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||70||67-70-75-74 (+2)||19||$15,912|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-72-75-68 (-3)||10||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||42||71-75-76-73 (+7)||12||$37,464|
Recent Form Insights: Pat Perez
- In his past four events, Perez has an average finish of 48th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Perez finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was +2.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Perez has finushed under par five times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Pat Perez
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Perez shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of the field.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 48th percentile of the competitors.
- Perez shot better than 39% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Perez failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Perez had one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Perez recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.