Patrick Cantlay has +506 odds to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after he took second in his last action in the Rocket Mortgage Classic (July 28-31). Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cantlay in this event.
Patrick Cantlay Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patrick Cantlay to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +506
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Cantlay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||2||70-65-66-66 (-21)||5||$635,600|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||8||70-67-71-68 (-12)||8||$325,667|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||4||70-70-69-67 (-4)||3||$356,348|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||13||64-67-63-76 (-10)||9||$159,775|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Cantlay
- Cantlay has finished in the top 10 in each of his last three tournaments, and has a six-event streak of top-20 finishes as well.
- Cantlay will seek to qualify for the weekend for the seventh straight event.
- Cantlay has earned two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes in his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Cantlay has finished below par 13 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and 15 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 seven times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Cantlay
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cantlay was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging par to finish in the 46th percentile of the field.
- His 3.73-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic placed him well, in the 97th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Cantlay shot better than 83% of the competitors (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Cantlay carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Cantlay recorded two bogeys or worse, equal to the field average.
- Cantlay’s 14 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were more than the field average (5.4).