Patrick Cantlay has +2500 odds at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last time out at this course, the 2021 Masters Tournament. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cantlay in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Patrick Cantlay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||26||N/A||0||$97,111|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77 (+5)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||70-72-66-71 (-5)||14||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||2||12-67-66-68-67 (-16)||0||$893,800|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Cantlay
- Cantlay has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- In his past four events, his average score was -11.
- Cantlay has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 11 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Cantlay
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|