Patrick Cantlay has +1850 odds to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after he took second in his last tournament in the RBC Heritage (April 14-17). Before Cantlay tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Cantlay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||2||5-66-67-70-68 (+1)||1||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||70-75-79-71 (+7)||17||$63,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77 (+5)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||70-72-66-71 (-5)||14||$64,000|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Cantlay
- Cantlay has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Cantlay has headed to the clubhouse below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Cantlay
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cantlay was in the 74th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.87 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 45) at the RBC Heritage, which was strong enough to place him in the 91st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Cantlay was better than 69% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Cantlay shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Cantlay had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Cantlay recorded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 45 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.