Patrick Cantlay enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +1400 odds after making the cut and finishing 39th in his last event, the Masters Tournament. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cantlay in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Patrick Cantlay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||70-75-79-71 (+7)||17||$63,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77 (+5)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||70-72-66-71 (-5)||14||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||2||67-12-66-68-67 (-16)||0||$893,800|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Cantlay
- Cantlay has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Cantlay finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Cantlay has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 15 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Cantlay
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cantlay shot poorly over the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which landed him in the 60th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Cantlay was better than 47% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Cantlay fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Cantlay carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (3.1).
- Cantlay had fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.