Patrick Cantlay heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club at +828 to win after an eighth-place showing in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) on July 14-17 in his most recent action. Below we help you make your best bets on Cantlay before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Patrick Cantlay Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patrick Cantlay to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +828
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Cantlay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||8||70-67-71-68 (-12)||8||$325,667|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||4||70-70-69-67 (-4)||3||$356,348|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||13||64-67-63-76 (-10)||9||$159,775|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||72-71-70-69 (+2)||8||$241,302|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Cantlay
- Cantlay has finished in the top 20 in five straight tournaments.
- Cantlay will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Cantlay has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those four times he made the cut.
- Cantlay has headed to the clubhouse better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 15 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Cantlay
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cantlay shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 86th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 70th percentile on par 4s at The Open Championship, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 56 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Cantlay was better than 94% of the field (averaging 4.13 strokes per hole).
- Cantlay carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Cantlay did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- Cantlay’s 14 birdies or better on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average of 9.1.