World No. 6 Patrick Cantlay is the defending champion at the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC, listed among the favorites at +467 to win again. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cantlay before he takes to the course in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Cantlay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-75 (+11)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||2||5-66-67-70-68 (+1)||1||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||70-75-79-71 (+7)||17||$63,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Cantlay
- Cantlay has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of +4 across his past four events.
- Cantlay has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in three of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Cantlay
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cantlay was in the 35th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him poorly, in the 28th percentile of the field.
- On the four par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Cantlay was better than just 1% of the competitors (averaging 5.75 strokes per hole).
- Cantlay did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Cantlay carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 3.3.
- Cantlay’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average of 4.6.